Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Let the Big Boy Eat

I wanted to share with everyone, how fun breakfast, lunch, and dinner is for Christian. I for one am excited when meal time isn't so messy. Although I have to say Christian can do some funny tricks while eating. Recently, he enjoyed putting his cup on top of his head and balancing it. Grace school here we come!



Christian is starting to not like bibs as much. He use to just leave them a lone, now he will try to pull it off, if I don't give him something to play with.

3 comments:

3 of us said...

That is so funny Nathan does the same thing....

Mark and Cheree said...

I think Christians smile is so adorable! I've never been able to figure out why little kids hate bibs so much! We are excited to see you soon!

Justin, Melanie, & Juliet said...

What a cute picture you caught of him! Good job! Oh . . . what I have to look forward to :).