Friday, October 24, 2008

what's new with Christian???

Christian has been walking a ton lately. He started on Sunday walking long distance between Chris and I. Now he is on his own. He falls quiet often but seem to be pretty excited to walk. He will clap his hands as he walks and it sounds like he is saying yeah.



Tonight when he was walking around, he found out how to open our garbage can cupboard. He was so excited to pull out cereal boxes. I on the other hand was not so excited because now it means child locks. I didn't want to start that so soon but maybe that is normal for a ten month old baby.



Christian is our little monkey. He likes to Climb on his walker more than walk in it. I am afraid that we are almost out of the walker stage. I am so sad because I now have to worry more about him. Can I just say I hate the stage where they put things in their mouths? I feel like I am constantly digging out things out of Christian's mouth.

No comments: