Saturday, February 23, 2008

We are finally home!!!!!

I am sorry it has taken us so long to update our blog. Since we have gotten home from Alabama, it has been extremely busy. I started back to work this week. It is so hard to leave Christian after waiting for him to come into my life, all I want to do is be with him. I do feel that he is in good hands though. My mom takes care of him on Monday and Tuesday. My sister-in-law (Kari) takes care of him on Wednesday. Thursday and Friday a lady in our ward takes care of him.

I just want to let everyone know that Christian slept through the night for the first time on Friday night. Chris will tell you that he didn't because Christian kept him up until 1:30 but Christian didn't wake up until 9:30. I woke up at 8:30 to see if Christian was still breathing.



Here are some picture of Christian meeting the family.

Grandpa Talking To Christian


Nathan And Camille holding Christain
Melanie meeting Christian

Justin meeting Christian


Greg is glad he is finally meeting his nephew.


Ashley and Camile greeting Christian


Rachel Taking time to hold Christian


Rebekah excited to see her pink baby.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Heather and Chris,
I dont know if you remember me, but I am Kari's sister in Law. (Steven's older and much more mature sister) anyway I am a total stalker of your blog. I check it all of the time. Your baby is absolutly adorable. I agree that your baby is in great hands as well. Kari has taken our baby Claire a few times and she can always make her stop crying. Claire loves Kari. She is great. Glad to see that you guys are home. Congratulattions on your new bundle.