Sunday, February 3, 2008

Return to Alabama


Heather was really excited for my return, since it has been 3 whole weeks since we've been together. This is a record, by the way, for the greatest period of time being apart during our marriage. I really wasn't sure I wanted to spend the money to come back to Alabama, especially since it might be for only a few days. I am proud to say, however, that I don't regret coming at all. Christian is growing right up but still cute as ever. He even went to church with us today and behaved very well. I hope we can say the same thing in about two and a half years. My mom always said a tired boy was a good boy, and she's right!!! Christian slept through most of the meetings. It's funny though, because other more experienced church goers could probably say they demonstrate a similar practice on a regular basis.

1 comment:

The Reimann's said...

My question is how did you make him so tired? I love those pictures of chris and christain. That bib is really cute...