Saturday, December 8, 2007

Passed Security+

I took the Comptia Security+ exam on Thursday Dec. 6 and passed with a score of 825/900. I was really nervous taking this exam because I hadn't done so well on the practice exams I took during my test preparation. From reading the community message boards @ wgu, I knew the exam was fairly difficult. Quite a few people @ wgu mentioned retaking the exam. I took the day off of work preceding the exam to study. I studied almost non-stop from 9:00am till about 2:00am . I suppose my preparation paid off. Now that I am done with school until January, I am going to go back and re-study for the Novell CNA(test 50-686) which I failed by a slim margin last July. I will likely sit the exam some time in January.

1 comment:

Steve and Katrina said...

Wow, so good to hear from you guys. We didn't know that you looked at our blog but we are glad that you do. How did you find it? It looks like you are going to adopt, that is cool, we hope that you get the chance soon.